Heads up to look for this soon!
Read Tuesday is a Black Friday type of event just for book lovers.
In 2014, Read Tuesday falls on Tuesday, December 9.
It’s a great opportunity to gift e-books or stock up on good reading.
It’s also a great opportunity for authors to stimulate 4th quarter sales.
We’re adding two news promotions to Read Tuesday:
- simple price drops on Kindle (as opposed to Countdown Deals)—see below for more details
- review copies to be given away (last year, we had some traditionally published authors interested in this)
Here are ways that readers can save big on Read Tuesday:
- Participating Kindle Countdown Deals, price drops, and FREE e-books will make for great e-books to gift.
- Participating Smashwords discount codes will also make for great e-books to gift.
- Participating Kindle MatchBook offers will have FREE Kindle prices—so you can give the paperback as a gift and keep the Kindle e-book for…
View original post 440 more words